This sprint, we focused again on fixing bugs and improving performance across the app.
In particular, the Client List should now load faster, tasks should load faster when opening the Close page, and tasks should open much faster when clicking them.
Files 2.0 Beta Improvements
- Downloading files is now a primary action.
- Clearing searches will now clear the search bar.
- The Templates UI has now been upgraded to match the new UI of the Close Page.
- Fixed a bug where the client name merge tag did not work properly when sending emails from All Contacts settings.
- Fixed a bug causing some email integrations to fail and not send emails or reminder emails.
- Fixed a bug preventing some comment notification emails from sending.
- Fixed a bug causing some emails to be sent without an email signature.
- Fixed a bug preventing users where moving files to vendors in Files 2.0 caused crashing.
- Fixed a bug causing due dates not to update in the Comment inbox until the user refreshed the page.
- Fixed a bug preventing users from adding custom variables in Metrics.
- Fixed a bug where editing properties in All Client Settings did not show those changes until the user refreshed the page.
- Fixed a bug where closes were not sorted by close period on the All and Open views of the Client List.
- Fixed a bug causing tasks on the Quick View on the Client List to show up in the wrong order.
- Fixed a bug where the penultimate month label on line graphs in Management Reports would be hidden when the report was exported.
- Fixed a bug causing negative values to show up as 0 on the Executive Summary Bar Charts in Xero clients.
- Fixed a bug preventing users from bulk changing payees in the Duplicate Vendors report in Xero clients.
- Fixed a bug where a QuickBooks file integration broke but the user was not prompted to reconnect the file.
- Fixed a bug that caused some checklists on Account Reconciliation tasks to be invisible on new closes.
- Fixed a bug preventing some users from drilling down to the transaction level in the Prepare 1099s report.