Exclude transactions by check number in Prepare 1099s
Keeper now supports excluding transaction by check number in the Prepare 1099s report.
This means you can finally exclude debit card transactions from your vendor totals!
This is QBO only for now, but support for Xero is coming soon.
Files 2.0 Beta Improvements
- Added a column to always show client portal visibility.
- Files attached to non-closing tags with tags will now show up in folders tied to those tags in the Auto-organized files (similar to how they show up in the portal).
- On the forms in Vendor Requests, vendors can now alternatively input a social security number (i.e. for schedule C filers with no EIN).
- Check numbers are now searchable in reports.
- Improved load times on the Client List.
- Images in comment threads are now zoomable.
- Added a count of incomplete tasks to the closing and non-closing task areas.
- Added the ability to bulk un-assign tasks from the task list.
- Added the ability to sort the task list by the close column and task name.
- Fixed a bug causing slowness on longer sessions on the close page.
- Fixed a bug preventing users from checking the boxes on the P&L and Balance Sheet.
- Fixed a bug that prevented users from un-assigning non-closing tasks.
- Fixed a bug that prevented multi-line bills from showing up in the Transactions coded to Parent Accounts report.
- Fixed a bug that caused transactions in deleted credit card accounts to show up in the "included transactions" table in the Prepare 1099s report.
- Fixed a bug that prevented users from seeing very long conversation threads with clients in the portal.
- Fixed a bug causing due dates to show the wrong month in some comments.
- Fixed a bug causing some client portal reminder emails to schedule on the wrong days.
- Fixed a bug causing client info to show up blank in the Chrome Extension.