Files 2.0 (Beta)
We just released a major upgrade to Keeper's files system. We're calling it Files 2.0, and it's now in beta. If you'd like to join the beta, sign up here for early access.
Some of the major new upgrades include:
- the files table has now been switched to a normal file folder structure
- users can now create custom folders and subfolders, so you'll have much more flexibility over how you organize your files
- for easy importing, users can upload a whole file system (e.g., an export of a Google Drive) in a single action
- Users can copy folder structures across clients
- Fixed a bug that caused task sections on the Client List to appear out of order.
- Fixed a bug that prevented account reconciliations from showing transactions in the register or the last reconciled transaction date in Xero files.
- Fixed a bug that caused users to see an un-deletable "General" section in Firm Tasks.
- Fixed a bug that prevented standard users from editing close status when task lock is enabled.
- Fixed a bug that prevented users from seeing files in the mobile version of the client portal if resources was disabled.
- Fixed a bug that prevented closes from auto-completing on the close page when all tasks are completed.
- Fixed a bug that broke the "go to close" button on the Task List.
- Fixed a bug that prevented users from seeing checklists in newly created closes.
- Fixed a bug that caused graphs to show up too large on the Metrics section of Management Reports.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Task List to take a long time to load on some files.
- Fixed a bug that prevented users from deleting firm tasks.