This week, we once again focused on un-clunking Keeper: fixing bugs and making features easier to use and more accessible.
In particular, this week, we focused primarily on app stability and performance improvements.
This is not a one sprint process, but we're committed to it, and we always want to hear your feedback.
As a reminder, if you have small issues that are plaguing your enjoyment and usage of Keeper, you can email them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Improved performance on the Close Page.
- Fixed a bug that occasionally caused Keeper to hang when refreshing QuickBooks data.
- Fixed a bug that prevented users from saving edits to the Intro Email template.
- Fixed a bug that could allow NaN values to show up on reports in the Management Report.
- Fixed a bug that prevented users from removing the Top Vendors by Spend report from the Management Report.
- Fixed a bug that prevented merge tags from working in the subject of emails when checking the "notify client" button on inbound questions.
- Fixed a bug that fails to hide $ and % changes columns on financial statements grouped by class or location in Management Reports.
- Fixed a bug that prevented transaction line items from appearing in the details tab in the Transactions without Class report.